Rathbone and Antietam

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2007
      My sincerest thanks to Stephen Recker for going beyond the call of duty in providing us with several great tours at Antietam today. I'll post a summary in another email.

      Stephen.. today we chatted about trivia regarding people who were at Antietam that were related to Lincoln assassination. I mentioned Henry Rathbone. Here is link to item on ATOW related to that info:

      http://behind.aotw.org/2007/06/26/witness-to-murder-henry-r-rathbone/

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2007

        Many thanks. This is gold!

        Stephen