Re: [TalkAntietam] More on Avery Grave

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      Yes, that is a big item in the paper today, but I think Sam pruett and
      Dave Foltz figured that out a few years ago, they just never published
      it. Proving once again that nothing is really new.

      >>> "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@...> 11/04/07 7:32 PM >>>
      Go here for more on the story we discussed here a little while back:
      http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=178339&format=html
      Harry