More on Avery Grave

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
      Go here for more on the story we discussed here a little while back:
      http://www.herald-mail.com/?module=displaystory&story_id=178339&format=html
      Harry

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
        Yes, that is a big item in the paper today, but I think Sam pruett and
        Dave Foltz figured that out a few years ago, they just never published
        it. Proving once again that nothing is really new.