Re: [TalkAntietam] RE: Feedback Requested - Antieam - A watershed of Blood

  • Darmok4349@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2007
      Bill,

      Thanks for your feedback. I have done several of these movies over the years and this has always been an issue for me. I have always found it difficult to go into a lot of details on the battle itself. The basic concept of the film was to do a basic overview of the entire campaign and it's political implications and how it changed the the area around Sharpsburg from this anonymous piece of landscape to and American icon.

      Mike