Mini-muster to be re-scheduled for November

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      Several members who had agreed to meet at Antietam have canceled.
      Hence, we (regretably) are going to have to re-schedule the Oct 26 muster to sometime in November.

      My apologies,

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        We'll get 'em next time.

        Hey, prayers go out to our friends on the left coast. I lived in
        Pasadena, CA when the mountains burned in sight of my house. It's no
        fun. Be safe.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
          Dear Tom,

          Would the Friday immediately after Thanksgiving be a good
          alternative?