Re: [TalkAntietam] Muster at Antietam on Friday 10-26-07

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007

      All the best in regard to the surgery.

      A spring muster is always worth planning. T'would be especially nice if a ranger-led tour were also scheduled on that day.

      From: "G E Mayers" <gerry1952@...>
      Dear Tom;

      Much as I would dearly love to be there, I am having surgery
      tomorrow morning to remove a cataract in the right eye. I doubt
      very much I will be back to driving this next Friday.

      Depending on the success of this particular mini muster, maybe
      one can be scheduled for early spring of next year, preferably on
      a Saturday?

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007
        Surgery not gonna happen tomorrow Tom but thanks for the wishes.

        Yes, a Saturday mini muster sometime in March before all the
        foliage comes back out might be worthwhile... better even if
        Brian or Keith can lead it.