Re: [TalkAntietam] Muster at Antietam on Friday 10-26-07

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007
      Stephen...

      Well the best laid plans... surgery postponed till November
      28th...beyond my or doctor's control.... geesh.....

      Do not think can make it to Antietam this Friday anyway.

      Thanks for the wishes.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007

        All the best in regard to the surgery.

        A spring muster is always worth planning. T'would be especially nice if a ranger-led tour were also scheduled on that day.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2007
          Surgery not gonna happen tomorrow Tom but thanks for the wishes.

          Yes, a Saturday mini muster sometime in March before all the
          foliage comes back out might be worthwhile... better even if
          Brian or Keith can lead it.