Re: [TalkAntietam] Muster at Antietam 10-26-07

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 19, 2007
      TO: Stephen Recker

      In regard to our upcoming min-mustoer on Friday 10-26-07....

      I plan to walk the new trail on along east side of Burnside's Bridge.
      Do you have a specific time for conducting your Final Attack tour?

      Given this is new terrain for attendees, there will be avid interest in that tour.
      Please pick a time that accomodates your schedule and we'll make the final plans accordingly.
      Also make a guesstimate at how much time the walk will take.