RE: [TalkAntietam] Ghost tales of Antietam?

  • Rawlings, Kevin
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
      Yeah, I've had that out of body experience myself also. Wilmer Mumma has a
      ghost book out on the stories in the Sharpsburg area you might look into.

      Kevin

    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
        Ooouuuchhh! When she stepped into the cold spot she instantly knew what I
        was up to.
        Kevin

      • David Lutton
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
          I do remember leaving Capt. Bender's late one night and boy did I see some
          strange sights!! I was much better in the morning though!

          David Lutton
          Hollidaysburg Pa