Re: [TalkAntietam] Ghost tales of Antietam?

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
      In a message dated 10/31/2001 12:42:32 PM EST, kevin.rawlings@... writes:
      << There is no Ghost industry at Sharpsburg or ANB at this present time much
      to my surprise and delight >>

      Kevin, thanks for the stories. I've yet to experience the para-normal on any
      battlefield.

      I once left the Visitor Center quite aghast. Of course the shock was merely
      from the bill of my book purchases!

      Tom Shay - GO NY YANKEES!
    • Rawlings, Kevin
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
        Yeah, I've had that out of body experience myself also. Wilmer Mumma has a
        ghost book out on the stories in the Sharpsburg area you might look into.

        Kevin

      • Rawlings, Kevin
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
          Ooouuuchhh! When she stepped into the cold spot she instantly knew what I
          was up to.
          Kevin

        • Ray Ortensie
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
            Last time I pulled my wife through somewhere without telling her I was
            welcomed with a good hard punch to the forearm!

            Ray

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 31, 2001
              I do remember leaving Capt. Bender's late one night and boy did I see some
              strange sights!! I was much better in the morning though!

              David Lutton
              Hollidaysburg Pa