Re: [TalkAntietam] Muster at Antietam 10-26-07

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 30, 2007
      Good point, Tom.

      Great talk you gave to the Hagerstown CWRT last week, BTW.

      Stephen

      On Sunday, September 30, 2007, at 07:44 AM, Thomas Clemens wrote:

      > Oh Steve! Or Lee, for that matter.

    • Tom Shay
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 19, 2007
        TO: Stephen Recker

        In regard to our upcoming min-mustoer on Friday 10-26-07....

        I plan to walk the new trail on along east side of Burnside's Bridge.
        Do you have a specific time for conducting your Final Attack tour?

        Given this is new terrain for attendees, there will be avid interest in that tour.
        Please pick a time that accomodates your schedule and we'll make the final plans accordingly.
        Also make a guesstimate at how much time the walk will take.