RE: [TalkAntietam] Re: Mosby during the Maryland Campaign

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 26, 2007
      Brian put up some neat stuff on the site today, including an article on the
      CDV of the officer pictured in the famous Elk Ridge signal station phot, and
      a picture of some of the board members gathered at the Heritage Festival.
      All this and more is what SHAF members get in the quarterly newsletter.

      www.shaf.org <http://www.shaf.org/>

      Harry