Re: [TalkAntietam] Marines

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19 10:10 AM
      To expand somewhat on Tom's statement... at various times during
      the year there are also Staff Rides for more senior officers
      where they get to explore the field as well.

      Terrain on the battlefield today is just as important as it was
      back then. To be a good officer one needs to develop an eye for,
      and appreciation of, terrain.