Re: [TalkAntietam] New Bridge

    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 18, 2007
      That's what I was thinking. It would've been steel after the first one
      collapsed. Thanks.

      Stephen

      On Tuesday, September 18, 2007, at 05:48 PM, G E Mayers wrote:

      > I would have to guess the Middle Bridge over the Boonsboro
      > Turnpike....

    • Tom Shay
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 18, 2007
        These monuments were all moved off Burnside Bridge in 1964 (during it's restoration) :
        The 51st PA Infantry monument was removed from SE corner of bridge.
        The 35th MASS Infantry monument was removed from NW corner of bridge.
        The 21st MASS Infantry monument was removed from SW corner of bridge.

        What year were the monuments taken off of the Burnside Bridge? Thanks.

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 18, 2007
          Awesome. Thanks.

          Stephen