Re: Antietam Guides

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 18, 2007
      Yes, there are Antietam Guides, but only very recently, the past couple
      years in fact. Steve is one, as am I, and about 10 other people. There
      is a webpage for the guides linked to the NPS site and to Steve's
      Virtual Antietam site. The guides are administered and booked through
      the Western MD Interp. Asso. which runs the Antietam bookstore. They
      have a site too, or you can call them at 301-432-4329.