Fox's Gap

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
      Sorry for the last-minute notice -
      Steve Stotelmyer called last evening to say that he is leading a tour of
      the mroning fight at the gap on Saturday starting at 10:00. Meet him at
      Fox's Gap. He has secured permission to walk on some of the
      privately-owned land there.
      There will be more walks in September at Turner's Gap, I will post them
      when I know more details.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
        Dear Tom;

        Can you ask Steven to contact me by email as I have some more
        questions about the fight at Fox's Gap esp the reconn done by the
        2nd and 4th NC shortly after Ripley arrived. Thanks!

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 7:18 AM

          What Saturday in June will that event be?

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7 7:26 AM
            As far as I know, it is the first weekend in June, so that would be the 7 & 8.

            Dr. Thomas G. Clemens

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7 7:40 AM
              Dear Tom;

              Figures! When there is a very interesting program, I have
              something already scheduled.....

              Thanks!