just saying hello

  • stephen.connor2@virgin.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
      just a few lines to introduce myself i am from the uk and have
      visited the states with my wife for the last 6 years we visit in sept
      so we can be in sharpsburg for the festival antietam is our favourit
      battle field i am new to discussion groups so if this is out of order
      sorry.

      steve
    • David Lutton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2001
        Steve,

        Welcome to the group! As you can tell it is pretty quite lately. If you can
        stimulate a discussion topic please do!

        David Lutton