Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam

  • vicki wright
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 15, 2007
      Thanks a lot.

      Vicki in Maryland

      >From: RoteBaron@...
      >To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam
      >Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:51:36 +0000
      >
      >The full anniversary schedule will soon be posted on the Antietam NPS
      >website.
      >Go to http://www.nps.gov/anti/ and check the Event Schedule.
      >
      >Tom Shay

      >From: "vicki" <vwright51@...>
      >I know the anniversary of the battle is on the 17th. Is there any
      >information on activites/reinactments/dates? Hopefully will be on a
      >weekend and a weekend I don't have to work.
      >Vicki in Maryland

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Harry Smeltzer
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2009
        Photo essay on Bloody Lane trail.

        http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/antietams-bloody-lane-trail/

        Harry

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
          Great blog Harry! Sorry to hear your knee is giving you trouble!
          JD also has a great one as well about his Antietam/Sharpsburg
          visit!

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
            Yes, I linked to JD's blog post at the bottom of the article, as well as one
            written by Brian Downey. I know Craig Swain was with Brian, but it doesn't
            look like he wrote a post on the Bloody Lane tour.

            From: "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@comcast. <mailto:hjs21%40comcast.net> net>