Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam

  • Harry Smeltzer
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 15, 2007
      SHAF will also be conducting three lectures in conjunction with the festival
      (John Schildt, John Nelson, and Tom Clemens). We will have a full schedule
      posted on the website (www.shaf.org) tomorrow or Friday.

      Harry
      From: rotebaron@...

      The full anniversary schedule will soon be posted on the Antietam NPS
      website.
      Go to http://www.nps.gov/anti/ and check the Event Schedule.

      From: "vicki" <vwright51@...>
      I know the anniversary of the battle is on the 17th. Is there any
      information on activites/reinactments/dates? Hopefully will be on a
      weekend and a weekend I don't have to work.
      Vicki in Maryland

    • vicki wright
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 15, 2007
        Thanks a lot.

        Vicki in Maryland

        >From: RoteBaron@...
        >To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] Antietam
        >Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:51:36 +0000
        >
        >The full anniversary schedule will soon be posted on the Antietam NPS
        >website.
        >Go to http://www.nps.gov/anti/ and check the Event Schedule.
        >
        >Tom Shay

        >From: "vicki" <vwright51@...>
        >I know the anniversary of the battle is on the 17th. Is there any
        >information on activites/reinactments/dates? Hopefully will be on a
        >weekend and a weekend I don't have to work.
        >Vicki in Maryland

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Harry Smeltzer
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2009
          Photo essay on Bloody Lane trail.

          http://bullrunnings.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/antietams-bloody-lane-trail/

          Harry

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
            Great blog Harry! Sorry to hear your knee is giving you trouble!
            JD also has a great one as well about his Antietam/Sharpsburg
            visit!

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 4, 2009
              Yes, I linked to JD's blog post at the bottom of the article, as well as one
              written by Brian Downey. I know Craig Swain was with Brian, but it doesn't
              look like he wrote a post on the Bloody Lane tour.

              From: "Harry Smeltzer" <hjs21@comcast. <mailto:hjs21%40comcast.net> net>