Re: [TalkAntietam] Books

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2007
      Vicki;

      If you're interested in well-researched "history as fiction," I am not at all reluctant to recommend my own "easy to read and understand" books.

      They are "To Make Men Free; a Novel of the Battle of Antietam," and "No Greater Courage; a Novel of the Battle of Fredericksburg." They contain no ficticious characters or events and were proofed by the historians at Antietam and Fredericksburg NBPs.

      Richard Croker