Re: [TalkAntietam] USAToday article: 9/17/01

  • David Lutton
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001

      Ditto on your comments concerning Tom's post. I for one am proud of my
      fellow countrymen's response to recent events.

      Also, since the group has been quiet lately would you pardon an off topic
      question? Are any TalkAntietam members going to the North-South Skirmish
      Association competition this coming weekend in Winchester? For those of you
      who are interested in Artillery and haven't been to the competition, you'll
      have a chance to see quite an array of cannon firing live rounds at targets
      downrange. I have been to most of these competitions in Winchester over the
      past few years and have truly enjoyed myself.

      David Lutton
      Hollidaysburg Pa