Boonsboro Museum: article

  • rotbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      The is an excellent article about Doug Bast's Boonesborough Museum of
      History in today's Hagerstown Herald-Mail.

      URL is:
      http://www.herald-mail.com/news/2001/10/01/local/Man_lives_in_the_midst_.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        There was also an article recently in AAA World which was
        excellent indeed!

        Your humble servant,
        Gerry Mayers
        Co. B, "Tom Green Rifles",

        Edward Lee

        > The is an excellent article about Doug Bast's Boonesborough
        Museum of
        > History in today's Hagerstown Herald-Mail.
        >
        > URL is:

        http://www.herald-mail.com/news/2001/10/01/local/Man_lives_in_the
        _midst_.html

        > Tom Shay