Re: [TalkAntietam] SHAF has new website

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 11:01 AM
      Yes we do, thank you Tom. I would be remiss if I failed to mention that it is courtesy of Brian Downey, owner of Antietam on the Web. Through his generosity and skill our whole look has changed, markedly and for the better!
      Thank you Brian

      >>> <RoteBaron@...> 07/30/07 11:25 AM >>>
      SHAF has a new website.
      URL is http://www.shaf.org/

    • richard@rcroker.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30 12:04 PM
        I forwarded the address to the 20th Mass group. They are very active.
        Yes we do, thank you Tom. I would be remiss if I failed to mention that it is courtesy of Brian Downey, owner of Antietam on the Web. Through his generosity and skill our whole look has changed, markedly and for the better!
        Thank you Brian

        >>> <RoteBaron@...> 07/30/07 11:25 AM >>>
        SHAF has a new website.
        URL is http://www.shaf.org/