SHAF has new website

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
      SHAF has a new website.
      URL is http://www.shaf.org/

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
        Yes we do, thank you Tom. I would be remiss if I failed to mention that it is courtesy of Brian Downey, owner of Antietam on the Web. Through his generosity and skill our whole look has changed, markedly and for the better!
        Thank you Brian

        >>> <RoteBaron@...> 07/30/07 11:25 AM >>>
        SHAF has a new website.
        URL is http://www.shaf.org/

      • richard@rcroker.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2007
          I forwarded the address to the 20th Mass group. They are very active.
          Yes we do, thank you Tom. I would be remiss if I failed to mention that it is courtesy of Brian Downey, owner of Antietam on the Web. Through his generosity and skill our whole look has changed, markedly and for the better!
          Thank you Brian

          >>> <RoteBaron@...> 07/30/07 11:25 AM >>>
          SHAF has a new website.
          URL is http://www.shaf.org/