Re: Lee rocks

  • jeffcowvplanning
    Message 1 of 24 , May 7, 2007
      In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
      reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.

      Steve
      Message 2 of 24 , May 7, 2007
        Thanks. That would be great.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
          Jeff,

          Did you ever find that? Is there somewhere I can go check this? Thanks.

          Stephen

          On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 10:21 PM, jeffcowvplanning wrote:

          > In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
          > reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.
          >
          > Steve
        • jeffcowvplanning
          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 29, 2007
            Stephen...

            It fell off my plate with my recent move.

            I will check my files this week for you.

            Steve Bockmiller