Re: [TalkAntietam] Lee rocks

    Message 1 of 24 , May 7 6:30 PM
      Does anyone have this book: The Douglas diary;: Student days at
      Franklin and Marshall College, 1856-1858

      It supposedyl has handwriting facsimile endpapers. If anyone has it,
      I'd appreciate seeing what HKD's handwriting looks like. Thanks.

      Stephen

      On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 09:13 PM, Stephen Recker wrote:

      > Speaking of HKD, does anyone know what his signature looks like, or his
      > handwriting in general? Thanks.
    • jeffcowvplanning
      Message 2 of 24 , May 7 7:21 PM
        In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
        reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.

        Steve
        Message 3 of 24 , May 7 7:30 PM
          Thanks. That would be great.

          Stephen

          Message 4 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
            Jeff,

            Did you ever find that? Is there somewhere I can go check this? Thanks.

            Stephen

            On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 10:21 PM, jeffcowvplanning wrote:

            > In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
            > reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.
            >
            > Steve
          • jeffcowvplanning
            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 29, 2007
              Stephen...

              It fell off my plate with my recent move.

              I will check my files this week for you.

              Steve Bockmiller