Re: [TalkAntietam] Lee rocks

    Message 1 of 24 , May 7, 2007
      Does anyone have this book: The Douglas diary;: Student days at
      Franklin and Marshall College, 1856-1858

      It supposedyl has handwriting facsimile endpapers. If anyone has it,
      I'd appreciate seeing what HKD's handwriting looks like. Thanks.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 24 , May 7, 2007
        Yup, it's in the Voices of the Civil War.

        tephen

        On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 09:31 PM, Stephen Recker wrote:

        > Isn't there a picture of that in some book. Possibly Time-Life. I'll
        > look. Thanks.
      • jeffcowvplanning
        Message 3 of 24 , May 7, 2007
          In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
          reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.

          Steve
          Message 4 of 24 , May 7, 2007
            Thanks. That would be great.

            Stephen

            Message 5 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
              Jeff,

              Did you ever find that? Is there somewhere I can go check this? Thanks.

              Stephen

              On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 10:21 PM, jeffcowvplanning wrote:

              > In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
              > reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.
              >
              > Steve
            • jeffcowvplanning
              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 29, 2007
                Stephen...

                It fell off my plate with my recent move.

                I will check my files this week for you.

                Steve Bockmiller