Re: [TalkAntietam] Lee rocks

    Message 1 of 24 , May 7, 2007

      That's great. Thanks.

      BOD mentions O.T.'s book. I'll check it out. Still looking for a photo,
      though.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 24 , May 7, 2007
        Does anyone have this book: The Douglas diary;: Student days at
        Franklin and Marshall College, 1856-1858

        It supposedyl has handwriting facsimile endpapers. If anyone has it,
        I'd appreciate seeing what HKD's handwriting looks like. Thanks.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 24 , May 7, 2007
          Yup, it's in the Voices of the Civil War.

          tephen

          On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 09:31 PM, Stephen Recker wrote:

          > Isn't there a picture of that in some book. Possibly Time-Life. I'll
          > look. Thanks.
        • jeffcowvplanning
          Message 4 of 24 , May 7, 2007
            In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
            reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.

            Steve
            Message 5 of 24 , May 7, 2007
              Thanks. That would be great.

              Stephen

              Message 6 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                Jeff,

                Did you ever find that? Is there somewhere I can go check this? Thanks.

                Stephen

                On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 10:21 PM, jeffcowvplanning wrote:

                > In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
                > reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.
                >
                > Steve
              • jeffcowvplanning
                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 29, 2007
                  Stephen...

                  It fell off my plate with my recent move.

                  I will check my files this week for you.

                  Steve Bockmiller