Re: [TalkAntietam] Lee rocks

    Message 1 of 24 , May 7 6:14 PM

      That's great. Thanks.

      BOD mentions O.T.'s book. I'll check it out. Still looking for a photo,
      though.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 24 , May 7 6:30 PM
        Does anyone have this book: The Douglas diary;: Student days at
        Franklin and Marshall College, 1856-1858

        It supposedyl has handwriting facsimile endpapers. If anyone has it,
        I'd appreciate seeing what HKD's handwriting looks like. Thanks.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 24 , May 7 6:31 PM
          Isn't there a picture of that in some book. Possibly Time-Life. I'll
          look. Thanks.

          Stephen

          Message 4 of 24 , May 7 6:35 PM
            Yup, it's in the Voices of the Civil War.

            tephen

            On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 09:31 PM, Stephen Recker wrote:

            > Isn't there a picture of that in some book. Possibly Time-Life. I'll
            > look. Thanks.
          • jeffcowvplanning
            Message 5 of 24 , May 7 7:21 PM
              In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
              reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.

              Steve
              Message 6 of 24 , May 7 7:30 PM
                Thanks. That would be great.

                Stephen

                Message 7 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                  Jeff,

                  Did you ever find that? Is there somewhere I can go check this? Thanks.

                  Stephen

                  On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 10:21 PM, jeffcowvplanning wrote:

                  > In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
                  > reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.
                  >
                  > Steve
                • jeffcowvplanning
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 29, 2007
                    Stephen...

                    It fell off my plate with my recent move.

                    I will check my files this week for you.

                    Steve Bockmiller