Re: [TalkAntietam] Lee rocks

    Message 1 of 24 , May 7, 2007

      That's great. Thanks.

      BOD mentions O.T.'s book. I'll check it out. Still looking for a photo,
      though.

      Stephen

      Message 2 of 24 , May 7, 2007
        Does anyone have this book: The Douglas diary;: Student days at
        Franklin and Marshall College, 1856-1858

        It supposedyl has handwriting facsimile endpapers. If anyone has it,
        I'd appreciate seeing what HKD's handwriting looks like. Thanks.

        Stephen

        Message 3 of 24 , May 7, 2007
          That is perfect. Thanks!

          Stephen

          Message 4 of 24 , May 7, 2007
            Isn't there a picture of that in some book. Possibly Time-Life. I'll
            look. Thanks.

            Message 5 of 24 , May 7, 2007
              Yup, it's in the Voices of the Civil War.

              tephen

              On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 09:31 PM, Stephen Recker wrote:

              > Isn't there a picture of that in some book. Possibly Time-Life. I'll
              > look. Thanks.
            • jeffcowvplanning
              Message 6 of 24 , May 7, 2007
                In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
                reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.

                Steve
                Message 7 of 24 , May 7, 2007
                  Thanks. That would be great.

                  Stephen

                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 24, 2007
                    Jeff,

                    Did you ever find that? Is there somewhere I can go check this? Thanks.

                    Stephen

                    On Monday, May 7, 2007, at 10:21 PM, jeffcowvplanning wrote:

                    > In my research I found an article in the Middletown Valley Register
                    > reporting on the destruction of the rock. I'll see if I can dig it up.
                    >
                    > Steve
                  • jeffcowvplanning
                    Message 9 of 24 , Oct 29, 2007
                      Stephen...

                      It fell off my plate with my recent move.

                      I will check my files this week for you.

                      Steve Bockmiller