Forthcoming books on Antietam

  • RoteBaron@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      I just received the brochure for the upcoming Antietam Seminar (July 25-29). I noted among the summary of presenters that many have books on Antietam forthcoming, as follows:

      Vince Armstrong: his book "Unfurl Those Colors: Sumner and the Second Army Corps in the Maryland Campaign" is due later this year.

      Paul Chiles: working on book about artillery at Antietam

      Betsy Estilow: working on book about women at Antietam

      Jerry Holsworth: working on book about Texas Brigade

      David Martin: working on study about Battle of Antietam

      Ethan Rafuse: working on Battle of Antietam book

      Steve Stotelmeyer: working on study of Maryland Campaign

      More info on the July seminar is online at: www.chambersburgcivilwarseminars.org

      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Tom;

        Steve S is supposedly working on a book about Fox's Gap...