Re: [TalkAntietam] Trip Report for March 25, 2007: Nicodemus Hts

  • richard@rcroker.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      FYI -- The National Park Service is holding nation wide "listening sessions" to hear how people want their new-found funding to be spent. As a member of the Kennesaw Mountain NBP HS board I attended one in Atlanta this week. Represented were the regional parks, Kennesaw, MLK Historical Site and the Chattahochee River Preserve. The turnout was only adequate, but bicyclers were there, environmentalists, county commissions, &th &tc &tc...

      Point is -- if you hear of one for Antietam, please try to attend. Those who attend have an input -- and those who don't, don't.

      Richard