New Antietam book now in print and ready to ship!

  • Scott Mingus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2007
      My latest book from Colecraft Industries, Human Interest Stories from
      Antietam, is now in print, and I have received my shipment of first
      edition copies for autographing.

      Please contact me if you would like to purchase a signed copy. They are
      $9.95 plus $3 postage within the US. We do also ship internationally.

      Please let me know of any personalization requests, especially for
      gifts for family or friends.
    • Tom Shay
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2007
        Scott,

        My copy of your book arrived here today. Thanks!

        Tom Shay - Cressona, PA

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13 5:23 PM
          The Visitors Center at Antietam will be stocking this book in their
          retail store. Feel free to pick u pa copy on your next visit to the
          battlefield, or send me an e-mail for an autographed copy.