New Antietam book coming in April

  • Scott Mingus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2007
      Human Interest Stories from Antietam will be in print in 4-6 weeks.

      I am accepting pre-orders for signed first edition copies right now at
      $9.95 plus $2.50 postage / handling. This is a savings of $1.25 in S/H
      versus the publisher's terms and versus amazon.com and othe rplaces you
      can buy this book via the Internet.

      Contact me off-line if you want to reserve your copy. PayPal and checks
      accepted.

      Several of you contributed to this work by offering suggestions on
      source materials - thanks!

      Gerry Mayer of this group served as lead proofreader and made many
      useful suggestions.