Re: [TalkAntietam] Two Antietam blogger websites

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
      Tom;

      I look forward sometime to being able to tromp that attack trail.
      Maybe both the new trail and the one which details part of A P Hill's
      counterattack could be combined into one giant trail offering an acute
      understanding of that entire sector of the field?

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
        This took six days to arrive....geesh!

        God. --Anonymous
        > I look forward sometime to being able to tromp that attack trail.
        > Maybe both the new trail and the one which details part of A P
        > Hill's
        > counterattack could be combined into one giant trail offering an
        > acute
        > understanding of that entire sector of the field?

        > God. --Anonymous

      • Brian Downey
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
          Hi Gerry,

          Yahoo was singling out your responses as Spam and stopping them from
          posting. I didn't know it was happening at first - sorry to leave that
          message out in the cold so long. I've disabled that setting, so it
          shouldn't happen again.

          Brian