Two Antietam blogger websites

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
      If you wish to visit some interesting Antietam-related websites, here are two suggestions:

      John Hoptak is a good friend from here in Schuylkill County , PA. He is now a seasonal ranger at Antietam and an avid student of the 48th PA Infantry.

      His blogger website is dedicated to the 48th PA. URL is www.48thpennsylvania.blogspot.com
      He offers a sneak peak at Antietam's new "Union Advance Trail" brochure.

      Ranger Mannie Gentile offers some great battlefield photos from the recent snowstorm.
      His website is: http://www.volunteersinparks.blogspot.com/

      Tom Shay - Cressona, PA

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
        Tom;

        I look forward sometime to being able to tromp that attack trail.
        Maybe both the new trail and the one which details part of A P Hill's
        counterattack could be combined into one giant trail offering an acute
        understanding of that entire sector of the field?

        God. --Anonymous

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
          This took six days to arrive....geesh!

          God. --Anonymous
          > I look forward sometime to being able to tromp that attack trail.
          > Maybe both the new trail and the one which details part of A P
          > Hill's
          > counterattack could be combined into one giant trail offering an
          > acute
          > understanding of that entire sector of the field?

          > God. --Anonymous

        • Brian Downey
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2007
            Hi Gerry,

            Yahoo was singling out your responses as Spam and stopping them from
            posting. I didn't know it was happening at first - sorry to leave that
            message out in the cold so long. I've disabled that setting, so it
            shouldn't happen again.

            Brian