State vs. State matrix

    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
      I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
      Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
      at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
      a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

      http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

      Stephen Recker