Re: [TalkAntietam] Frederick Crouse, Pvt. Co. C, 128th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry

    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 17, 2007
      Yes, Angela and I saw you there. So glad that monument was replaced, it
      is one of my favorites.

      >>> <128thpa@...> 02/16/07 11:59 PM >>>
      Tom: I miss not visiting Antietam as much as I used to. I used to go a
      few times a year. The last time I was there was for the 90th PA monument
      dedication. (which happens to be directly across the road from the 128th
      Pa monument). One of these days, I'll get back there.

      Paula

      From: "Tom Shay" <RoteBaron@...>
      Paula, I have nothing but grand memories of that trip to Antietam. I can
      say with certainty that it inspired me to begin a serious study of the
      Maryland Campaign that continues to this day.

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker