Frederick Crouse, Pvt. Co. C, 128th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 16, 2007
      Stephen: Ken Faust? I have been in contact with him also. I have been in contact with at least 3 or 4 people who are related to the Crouse/Kerbaugh line.

      Paula

      From: Stephen Recker <recker@...>
      Howdy,

      No. It was Faust. And his wife had an ancestor in the 13th GA.

      Stephen

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker