Re: [TalkAntietam] Frederick Crouse, Pvt. Co. C, 128th Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 16, 2007
      Gerry:

      Yes, that is correct - it is the site of the old GAR. I have a photo of the newer building. I was very upset to find out about the old building as there were many 128th Pa (and other regiments) artifacts destroyed including a painting of Col Croasdale.

      BTW, there is a photo of Frederick Crouse from a Memorial Day parade in book that was published by the town or local church, (I can't remember which right now.)

      Paula

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker