Re: Frederick Crouse

  • bdowney@aotw.org
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 14, 2007
      Thank you Stephen, for transcribing and posting the Crouse account.
      Do you know when it was written? It has the feel of a later memoir -
      poetic and heroic imagery and all ...
      Brian
      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker