Re: [TalkAntietam] Who won the battle of Antietam

    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 14, 2007
      Very interesting. I agree. Thanks for the note.

      My guess is that in Gettysburg they want to build the suspense and make
      it seem like everything has been totally one-sided...until Gettysburg.
      I didn't have a chance to raise the issue with the guide because of
      time constraints, but I heard it twice that day from two guides and
      thought I'd bring it up.

      Stephen

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker