Re: [TalkAntietam] Glory - OT

  • 128thpa@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 14, 2007
      Thanks for the heads up Stephen! I show Glory to my 8th graders every year (that's 2 classes). Plus I get suckered into watching it every time it is on TV, so I must have seen it over 50 times! One of my students just last week asked how many times I have seen it, since it seem like I knew every scene as it was coming up!

      Paula

      From: Stephen Recker <recker@...>
      This Sunday night, American Movie Classics is showing Glory with
      running commentary on the bottom of the screen. You know, facts like
      "This guy is historic", "This guy is wearing a digital watch." Lots of
      fun for those of us that have seem it twenty times already.

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker