Re: [TalkAntietam] S.O. 191

  • Tom Shay
    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 9, 2007
      NC has images online via:

      http://ncrec.dcr.state.nc.us/Cat/CatServer.asp?WCI=MainEp&WCE=CatV1&WCU=509.6

      From: Stephen Recker
      To: TalkAntietam@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 7:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [TalkAntietam] S.O. 191

      Well, I'm starting to answer my own question. It seems that the
      original order and the envelope is in the National Archives. Anyone
      know if it is at College Park or D.C.? Thanks.

      -Stephen

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker