Re: [TalkAntietam] S.O. 191

    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 9, 2007
      Stephen,

      IIRC Chapel Hill UNC might have a copy by photograph. Otherwise check
      with Tom Clemens to see if he can help.

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker