Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Christ Reformed Church: CT Memorials

    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 8, 2007
      If we are thinking of the same church, the one with the steeple on the
      right as you look at it, I have a cabinet card that I would date from
      the 1870s-80s that gives a beautiful view of the windows. Let me know.
      Thanks.

      Stephen Recker

      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker