Confederates Cross the Potomac

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 2:02 PM
      I am looking for first person accounts of the Confederate crossing of
      the Potomac, September 4 - 6, 1862. Anyone care to point me to their
      favorites? Thanks.

      Stephen Recker
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7 2:04 PM
        Try J W Shinn diary at the National Battlefield Park Library Stephen.
        It is priceless.

        God. --Anonymous

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7 2:15 PM
          Excellent. I'll check it out. Thanks.