Re: [TalkAntietam] Christ Reformed Church: CT Memorials

    Message 1 of 52 , Feb 7, 2007

      That church is now a UCC church. See if you can find a contact at the
      church for more information.

      I do not know if a websearch would pull up any contact information of
      that particular congregation but maybe Tom Clemens might be able to
      lend a hand.

      Aside from the renovation work done when the memorial windows were put
      in, the church building is largely the original building standing at
      the time of the battle.

      God. --Anonymous
      Message 52 of 52 , Feb 21, 2007
        I am creating a matrix that displays, for each sector of the Maryland
        Campaign, which state fought against which state. I have taken a crack
        at Crampton's Gap and was wondering if any of you wouldn't mind taking
        a look at it to see if I have it right. Thanks.

        http://www.virtualantietam.com/dan_transfer/stateMatrix_cg.pdf (108kb)

        Stephen Recker