Re: [TalkAntietam] Re: Richardson was son of Israel Putnam?

    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 1, 2007
      That's fine. I just thought it was a jarring bit of fiction for the movie. Can't help thinking Hancock would have thrashed anybody who called him Winnie Boy.

      >>> <richard@...> 02/01/07 12:06 PM >>>

      Didn't intend any such implication. Winnie Boy is pure fiction as far as I know.
      Visit Your Group
      Give Back
      Yahoo! for Good
      Get inspired
      by a good cause.
      Y! Toolbar
      Get it Free!
      easy 1-click access
      to your groups.
      Yahoo! Groups
      Start a group
      in 3 easy steps.
      Connect with others..

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 1, 2007
        I think this is amazing. It sure isn't talked about much.

        Stephen