Re: [TalkAntietam] Artillery Question

  • Cory Newby
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 26, 2007
      Gerry, Tom,

      I didn't mean to sound overly critical -- I only intended to warn caution when using those factoids as sources (relevant to the original artillery question). Typos happen. Even in light of the typos (which will be flushed out), the new NPS site is a considerable enhancement from its previous version.

      Best Regards,
      Cory Newby